My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mystery Photo Reveal

And we have a winner! (actually lots of them - but Tina was first!) Congratulations to Tina, from Antique Mommy for correctly guessing yesterday's Mystery Photo - a box of popcorn. You are the proud new owner of...of...well...nothing. Have you noticed I'm not exactly swimming in the ad revenue over here? But I will give you my hearty thanks and a big old Texas-size "yee-haw!" for getting the correct answer.

It would seem I've lost my mystery photo groove - either they are way too hard or way too easy. Hmph. I'm keeping my eyes peeled for something really supercallifragilisticexpialidocious for next week.



Circle your wagons and save the date - next week's photo is gonna be great!

Photobucket

Look on the bright side! Subscribe via RSS.

No comments: