The seven deadly sins of Karen:
1. Lust. I admit it. I lust after my husband. Quit clucking your tongue, ladies...if you saw him, you would too.
2. Gluttony. I can literally make myself SICK eating Oreos. One time, when I was pregnant with our first daughter, I ate an ENTIRE package in one day with 2 or 3 glasses of milk to chase 'em down. Hm..no wonder I gained 73 lbs, huh???
3. Greed. This is difficult, because I don't really consider myself a greedy person, unless of course, you count the fact that I am always coveting "alone time" for myself.
4. Sloth. Laundry. Piles of Laundry. Need I say more?
5. Wrath. I have an intense dislike for yelling and screaming in my household...although it's usually me doing it...sigh.
6. Envy. I envy people who have time for themselves and no laundry piles on their beds.
7. Pride. I have to give all the glory and honor to God for the good things in my life - my husband, my kids...it's hard for me to be proud of these things, because anything I've ever accomplished would not have been possible without God the Creator sustaining and enabling me.
I am supposed to tag 7 people, but I don't even KNOW 7 people that would DO this meme!
1. Rachel @ Memories of Mine to Thine
2. Lisa @ Welcome to the Zoo
3. Kim @ Our Journey
4. Melissa @ Little Wool Gatherings
5. Jen @Girl Gone Wild
Technorati Tags: Memes, Texas