My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Nine Weeks...Weight to go!


When a man you admire (for his intelligence, of course!) comes up to you at a business meeting and says to you, "Wow! You are looking great! Have you lost weight?" you almost don't know whether to kiss him or deck him. I did neither of those, but I did give him a mighty swift head nod and thank him profusely for noticing. (Personally, the only place I really notice I've lost weight is in my cups...and you ladies know exactly what I'm talking about)

To date, I've lost 19 lbs...but I had those two weeks where I totally fell off the wagon (like that's really possible - let's be honest - I gorged and ate like a pig) and gained 4 lbs...now I'm down 5 for the last two weeks. Here, let me calculate that for ya...I'm down a total of 15 pounds. Under a 2 lb a week weight loss, which is not so great. But, like I always say...it's 15 pounds I never have to carry around on my body again.

Focus...focus...focus. My mantra for the next week. Oh yes...and I'll be praying a lot too.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

post signature

6 comments:

Denise said...

You rock girl, congrats!!

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

Congrats on the loss!

Good luck this week!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Great job on the loss! And at work, you might get into trouble if you deck OR kiss a guy. So you handled it well. ;-)

Mel said...

You are doing a great job on your weight loss. I wouldn't be too concerned with losing close to 2lb a week because according to WW that is the best way to lose. Losing my boobs was one of my biggest fears, but they have been doing pretty good thankfully! Keep up the great work!
Mel

Anonymous said...

congratulations! You should be proud of yourself.

Robin said...

Good job! I think 2 lbs a week is fine. I lose the same way - I swear I would be the last survivor in a famine!
Isn't is great when people start to notice?