My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Coming soon...to a neighborhood called our farm:

The Front:



The "Great Room":



The Kitchen:


The Master Bath:



Vital Stats: 8072 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 4-1/2 baths, workout room, theatre, billiards room, library, study, three decks, and a 4 car garage.

Over the top? Yes? No? I'm interested. Seriously. It's going on the back 40 acres of our farm and I can hardly wait!!!

UPDATED TO ADD: It will be another 5 years before we build this - but to me? That's soon. This is what I want - cozy with a lodge feel. I'm saving up for the granite countertops...
Technorati Tags: , ,

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You serious? that's going to be yours? I think it's fantastic..not over the top at all..all those extra rooms would be heaven on a stick.
I found you through Rachel W's blog by the way.

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Does it come with a maid, too??

Unknown said...

My cousin recently built a house similar to that. I love the openness with the lodge feeling. Beautiful house.

Karla Porter Archer said...

I had the same thought as Lisa: are you serious!?

It's lovely and then some!

Blessings,
Karla
(via FriedOkra)

Anonymous said...

If it comes with a weekly housecleaner and a million + dollar income I say go for it... :) If you aren't going to make a million + a year for the upkeep of a house like that I say be happy in a well appointed cottage! Blessings...

Anonymous said...

Ok forget the million a year income. You could probably afford the upkeep of this house with a $300,000 a year income...

SAHMmy Says said...

Drooling here! Off to make a 5 year plan of my own! Gorgeous!

Hanley Family said...

Beautiful! I love the openness as well!

Mel said...

Beautiful house...can I move in one of the bedrooms?

Anonymous said...

Woweee Wow Wow....Gorgeous place to visit but are you sure you want to live there? Big house = lots to keep clean = time away from your blog....not good.