My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 3, 2007

Leavin...on a Jet Plane...

Well, technically, it's a Dodge caravan...but I'm still leaving today for Atlanta, GA for the 2007 Primerica convention. As Abby would say, "I's so essited!"

We didn't think we were going, but the hand of Providence has allowed for us to. My brother is going to house and dog sit for us, so we don't have to worry about robbers and burglers and pests, oh my!

Y'all have a great weekend and Labor day...I'll see you next week, as I'm not taking my laptop - we are staying with friends and I have no Wi-fi card.

Technorati Tags: , ,

post signature

6 comments:

Dallas Meow said...

hey, you're confusing me
[easy to do]
labor day?
You gone for a month?

Anonymous said...

I was confused on that Labor day note, too. Have a great time away!

Hanley Family said...

Enjoy!It is great to get away now and again...

FAQ said...

Have a great and safe trip.

Jenn said...

You've Been NAB'd for doing nothing!

SimplyAmusingDesigns.com said...

Apparently, I had a brain fart and thought I was heading into September? I have no idea why I thought yesterday was Labor Day! Obviously, it wasn't. :)

Thanks for keeping me straight.