My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 3, 2006

Take that, you soccer moms!

Okay, so I'm not really down on soccer moms. I know they're really just like the rest of us...stretch marks, incision scars, fat rolls....yeah right.

I was blog-surfing last night and I came across a great blog. She had mentioned this blog, The Shape of a Mother, in one of her blogs and since I was blog-surfing, I surfed right on over. Well, needless to say, I spent the next hour hung up there reading every entry.

I'd like to say a big thanks to my new blog friend Tara for having that blog on her blogroll. Very cool. I recently posted the link about touch up artists and I think it's GREAT to see real moms and their real bodies. These women are beautiful...having kids is a beautiful experience.
While I'd never post a pic of myself on that blog, I will probably continue to read it from time to time just because it's so cool to hear the stories these women share. Visit it and tell me what you think!

A lovely Thursday to you all

No comments: