My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit
http://simplyamusingblog.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday Surfing Links

1. Filed it under "Where in the Heck where this kid's parents?"

2. I don't think I could do this, but it is almost as good as the guy who did the dust drawings: Laundry Detergent Paintings

3.Scribbit is hosting a "Write Away Contest" over at her place with a couple of really neat prizes. This month's theme is "Things that Scare Me"...get your posts written before Wednesday, October 17 and get it submitted!

4. Mary at Owlhaven has an interesting post about folks who buy resale (like I do). I'll post photos of my latest finds tonight!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Technorati Tags: , , add to sk*rt


2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

Dad said it was kinda cute. Kinda what! WHAT! Take that baby's wheels away!

Scribbit said...

Thanks for mentioning the contest--and I love seeing what treasures people come up with too!